The Monash University Taekwondo Club is an extremely successful, vibrant and well-established club. We provide a highly competitive standard of coaching on a regular basis, and a comprehensive social experience for members to strengthen friendships and team spirit. With the support of qualified Korean instructors, our beginner and elite members are enthusiastic in training hard to participate in state and national varsity competitions. We train four times a week, at both Clayton and Caulfield campuses, focusing on polishing technique, sparring, self-defence and poomsae (patterns). Contact us through Facebook, Email or come by one of our trainings to chat. All new members are welcome to trial any 3 sessions for free.
Based across both the Monash University Clayton and Caulfield campuses and with regular classes running four times a week, the club offers to its members:
- A safe and fun environment to learn self-defence, kicking and sparring techniques, and the traditions of Taekwondo
- Opportunities to improve their discipline, speed, flexibility, balance and core strength
- A cost-efficient alternative to gym memberships
- An ideal way to relieve stress after university or work
- A great chance to make lifelong friends
Members of all abilities are encouraged to come along and give training a shot. With your first three lessons free, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!